Monday, July 8, 2013

Phillip Meisinger, Self Made Millionaire, Entrepreneur and Success Advisor/Speaker Bets His Next Millions Await Him in the Online Arena with the Launch of Empowered Lives Inc.



Self Made Millionaire, Entrepreneur and Success Advisor/Speaker Phil Meisinger was recently asked why he chose Empowered Lives Inc. and Empower Network in the online marketing space as his newest million dollar venture. He commented, “When I went looking for companies to invest in, for me it was about finding a company with a product that had some meaning, had some appeal, and would generate an emotional response.  I mean this [product] is something people can be passionate about."

Phil continued with a rather assured smile, “I mean try to get that out of a lotion, potion, powder, pill or colon cleanser.” He laughed, “Look, there are a lot of good products and a lot of good companies out there, and for those of you who have followed me over the years, you know this not the only product I have put into my portfolio, and it certainly won’t be the last, but I have my requirements.” 

When pressed for exact details, Phil added, “The product has to have universal appeal, it must be built upon a solid foundation of proven performance, and they [the owners, founders, and managers] must possess a level of morality, trust, and compassion that permeates all levels of the business.  If it is not the case, I won’t put my name on it.” 

When asked if there was anything else he would like to add, Phil stated, “You know, when you choose where to invest your money and time, choose wisely. For those of you who know me and know the way I conduct myself in life and in business, I am all about having a plan, having the systems and infrastructure in place, and executing. We have the best replicatable business plan out there, bar none.  If you want to make money and help others succeed, my team is where you need to be.”

Phil Meisinger is the founder and president of Empowered Lives Inc, the newest member of his family of companies, and a marketing arm of Empower Network. For further information and contact details, please visit their website at www.joinphiltoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment